KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS CONNECTED
Unless otherwise specified, VoIP Central Communications will provide the following Up-Time commitments:
Core Services: 99.99%
Core services include all mission critical capabilities of the VoIP Central Communications platform needed to maintain overall call processing, including the
ability route calls from Subscribers to a provider of PSTN termination and the ability to receive originating calls from a DID origination
provider and route them to a Subscribers SIP device, or to Subscriber’s voicemail or any other system prompt or action as configured by
Supporting Services: 99%
Supporting services includes all non-mission critical capabilities of the VoIP Central Communications platform including Management Portals, Device
Provisioning capabilities, and other back office management systems.
Down-time is calculated from the time in which customer notifies VoIP Central Communications of an outage, until the time at which the service is
reestablished. Downtime does not include outages that occur as a result of scheduled maintenance events.
If Uptime is below the agreed level of Availability for the Service, the Customer is entitled to a credit in an amount equivalent to a
percentage of the monthly recurring fee. The credit will be for the specific month for which the Service Level Goal was not met.
Experience Level of Service Price Reduction in % of monthly Fee
95.1% – 95.9 % 5
Below 95% 10
To avoid losing the right to a price reduction the Customer shall submit a claim for a price reduction by no later than the end of the
calendar month following the month for which the request is sent.
A customer is not entitled to receive a service credit in the following cases:
- If any downtime was caused by customer initiated actions whether implemented by customer or by VoIP Central Communications.
- If any downtime was caused by misuse by the customer and not a failure on the underlying network and physical host infrastructure
directly and solely managed by VoIP Central Communications
- If any downtime was due to Scheduled Maintenance and within the defined Maintenance Window announced
- If any downtime was due to a Force Majeure event
- If the customer had his account suspended for any day of the month under analysis caused by non-payment of the any fees
- Downtime due to the acts or omissions of the customer, its employees, agents, third party contractors or vendors
- If the downtime was caused by violations of the VoIP Central Communications Acceptable Use Policy or Terms & Conditions.
- Any event or condition not wholly within the control of VoIP Central Communications.